Stand up paddling is still one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. Its also the easiest way to get on the water while enjoying a full body work out in the process.
Our rental fleet of paddle boards are designed specifically for flat water paddling on Lake Champlain. Choose from a wide selection of planing shapes or displacement shapes for long distance excursions and adventures.
Each board rental comes with a paddle, pfd, and rack straps if necessary. If you would like to reserve a specific board for a specific time, please call the shop in advance to arrange.
- Full day rentals must be returned by closing time on the day of the rental.
- Ding/damage repair will be charged at $60/hour for any damages that may occur.
- PFDs are required while you're on the water.
- Minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minors ages 13-18 may paddle unaccompanied, but must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
- Overnight and multi-day rentals are available by calling the shop for details.
For additional information please visit Burlington Surf Club