Stand up paddling is still one of the fastest growing water sports in the world. Its also the easiest way to get on the water while enjoying a full body work out in the process.
Our rental fleet of paddle boards are designed specifically for flat water paddling on Lake Champlain. Choose from a wide selection of planing shapes or displacement shapes for long distance excursions and adventures.
Our rental location is Perkins Pier at the bottom of Maple St. in downtown Burlington.
Each board rental comes with a paddle, pfd, and rack straps if necessary. If you would like to reserve a specific board for a specific time, please call the shop in advance to arrange.
- Full day rentals must be returned by closing time on the day of the rental.
- Ding/damage repair will be charged at $60/hour for any damages that may occur.
- PFDs are required while you're on the water.
- Minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minors ages 13-18 may paddle unaccompanied, but must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
- Overnight and multi-day rentals are available by calling the shop for details.