The Uma Zuma Mini Cruiser by Finless is a tribute to late 70’s cruisers and the trailblazers who rode them. A mini cruiser that is stealthy and sharp, that cuts like a samurai’s sword.
Slight concave, and easy tail make this little ripper fun to ride and easy to unleash on.
HANDMADE DECK INFO
• Dimensions: L – 27” x W – 7.75”
• Wheel base: 14.75”
• Wood: Top / Bottom sheets Dyed Yellow Poplar and Dyed Black Poplar center. The core of this board is 7 ply rock hard Canadian Maple
• Shape: Kicktail - flat nose - concave
• Grip: recycled crushed clear glass
• Wheels: Finless Skate Co custom ‘60s - 60 mm / 80a duro
• Bearings: Rx medical grade green steele bearings
• Trucks: Paris Trucks Co. 108 mm street trucks
- wedge risers