The Wide Point combines stability with the added length to get up and riding quickly.
We recommend the use of a coil leash with the SUP foil board. Please use it to limit the chance. of your foil drifting off hurting other riders.
Shortest in the range for highest surfing performance for up to 90kg riders.
Finer rails formed for greater cut backs.
Thicker blockier tail rail for acceleration and drive in turns.
Easy entry into smaller waves.
Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
Continuous mono-concave gives lift while the flat mid rocker gives speed, maintaining rail curve and fine rails for tight pocket turning.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Length: 8'2" Width: 32" Thickness: 3.9" Tail Width: 20.2" Volume: 123L
Suggested Rider Weight Range: 90-200L