Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

JOIN OUR WND&WVS OHANA!

Sign up for our newsletter for updates on products, events & more.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Questions? Call 802-540-2529    Free Shipping

Sink The Stink Wetsuit Cleaner 4 oz

Style #STSWC5

Sink The Stink Wetsuit Cleaner 4 oz

Style #STSWC5

Temporarily Out of Stock

Description

95% of surfers pee in their wetsuits and the other 5% are just liars! Don't be afraid to pee in your wetsuit anymore with Sink The Stink Wetsuit Cleaner!

Features:
-Biodegradable
-Non Toxic
-Safe for all surf gear
-4oz bottle

You May Also Like: